We are looking to hire an experienced Commercial Electrical Foreman to join our staff. Many of the projects we work on are new commercial construction, ground up projects and up-fits.
Foremen should have at least 3 years of experience. Directly responsible to the Project Manager for leading and working along with a crew consisting of Journeymen and/or apprentices/helpers.
Essential Functions of Foremen:
- Coordinating with the Project Manager, schedule work for crew members.
- Exercising first line supervisory responsibilities for assigned workers.
- Completes required administrative paperwork and coding including time sheets, and written disciplinary forms.
- Completes required project paperwork and coding.
- Initiates and monitors safety program.
- Demonstrates efficient knowledge of the trade.
- Coordinates with other trades.
- Prepares detailed drawings.
- Coordinates with General Contractors.
Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply. Full-time positions with benefits and paid time off.