We are looking to hire an experienced Commercial Electrician to join our staff. Many of the projects we work on are new commercial construction, ground up projects as well as up-fits. We are looking for candidates that are ready to work and plan on working each day.
Electricians should have at least 3 years of previous electrical experience on commercial projects. Must also be able to read blue prints. Candidate should have their own tools!
Essential Functions of Electricians:
- Demonstrate adequate knowledge of basic electrical theory.
- Install required wiring and devices.
- Troubleshoot installation and operation of electrical wiring and devices.
- Installs, repairs and maintains motors, transformers, generators, lights, appliances, circuits, wiring and other electrical system equipment and components in compliance with electrical codes, standards and regulations.
- Operates a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
- Studies plans, drawings, specifications and work orders to determine work requirement and sequence of repairs and/or installations.
- Repairs and maintains high voltage systems.
- Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply. Full-time positions with benefits and paid time off.