We are looking to hire a Helper/Laborer to join our staff. Many of the projects we work on are new commercial construction, ground up projects as well as up-fits. We are looking for candidates that are ready to work and plan on working each day.
Helpers/Laborers should have previous experience working on construction jobsites and in working in different types on weather.
Essential Functions of Helpers/Laborers:
- Skill in performing routine manual labor.
- Performs construction demolition.
- Core drills through brick, block and concrete and saws concrete.
- Digs trenches or pits.
- Places and picks up barricades.
- Drives a truck and unloads materials and equipment at job site.
- Provides labor for other trades.
- Installs signage and fencing.
- Cleans shop and job site.
- Cleans cooling towers and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs all tasks in a safe and efficient manner
Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply. Full-time positions with benefits and paid time off.