Our Mechanical Services Division is looking to hire an experienced Pipe Fitter with some plumbing experience to join our staff to work on commercial projects. Candidates will install, repair and service high- and low-pressure piping systems carrying steam, water, oil and other liquids and gases used in heating, cooling, and lubricating systems.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN PIPEFITTING AND PLUMBING!!
Responsibilities of Pipefitters:
- Installs, repairs and maintains chilled water, steam, heat, water, gas, drainage, sewage and other plumbing systems.
- Operates reamers, threading discs, sewer tapes, pipe cutters, snakes and other plumbing equipment and hand tools.
- Inspects joints, valves, pumps, boilers, heaters, sinks, commodes, tanks, valves and other plumbing system components to locate malfunctions and repairs or replaces when necessary.
- Studies plans, drawings, specifications and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of repairs and/or installations.
- Performs preventative maintenance work as required.
- Performs other non-technical tasks as assigned.
- Performs all tasks in a safe and efficient manner
Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply. Full-time positions with benefits and paid time off.