We are looking for a CERTIFIED PIPE WELDER to join our Mechanical Services Division!
- Candidates MUST be certified and have your papers ready
- Knowledge of applicable codes.
- Knowledge of welding techniques (oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, and TIG), tools and equipment.
- Skill in the design, fabrication, joining and repair of a variety of metal objects, equipment, fixtures and structures.
- Knowledge of shop equipment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
Candidates that are chosen to interview will be given a test to demonstrate their welding skills.
This position may require overnight travel. Per diem rates will apply for out-of-town work only.
Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply. Full-time positions with benefits and paid time off.