We are looking to hire an experienced ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER / ESTIMATOR in Commercial work to join our staff.
This position will be Estimating, Reviewing Shop Drawings and providing assistance to other Project Managers/Estimators. If you do not have experience working as a Project Manager/Estimator in the electrical field, candidate MUST have some field experience as a commercial electrician and have an interest in learning the field. Drafting experience will be a plus!
Five (5) years of experience managing and or estimating industrial or commercial electrical projects.
Directly responsible to the Vice President for successful management and completion of construction projects.
- Coordinate with the Owner or GC Project Manager scheduling work for crews and purchase and delivery of parts and materials.
- Exercising second echelon supervisory responsibilities for assigned workers.
- Completes required administrative paperwork including purchase orders, schedules, monthly pay estimates, and required personnel forms and records.
- Completes required project paperwork.
Initiates and monitors safety program.
- Demonstrates efficient knowledge of the trade.
- Coordinates with Project Managers for other trades.
- In cooperation with jobsite foreman/superintendent, initiates and enforces safe working practices.
Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply. Full-time positions with benefits and paid time off.