Our Mechanical Services Division is looking to hire an experienced Sheet Metal Mechanic that has experience on commercial projects and working with large duct work, not residential only experience.
Directly responsible to the Foreman for successfully performing sheet metal tasks.
- Studies plans, drawings, specifications and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of repairs and/or installations.
- Performs other non-technical tasks as assigned.
- Performs all tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Fabricates high, medium and low velocity ducts utilizing a variety of metals.
- Cuts, shapes, bends, solders, brazes, rivets various sheet metals.
- Assists in establishing criteria for designing laboratories and office space.
- Repairs and fabricates laboratory equipment.
- Fabricates, assembles, installs and repairs sheet metal items.
- Operates fabricating machines such as bending rolls, drill presses, shears.
Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply. Full-time positions with benefits and paid time off.