We are looking to hire an experienced Electrical Top Helper to join our staff. Many of the projects we work on are new commercial construction, ground up projects as well as up-fits. We are looking for candidates that are ready to work and plan on working each day.
Top Helpers should have at least 2 years of experience working with conduit and pulling wire. Candidates should have their own tools.
Essential Functions of Top Helpers:
- Terminate junction boxes.
- Install required conduit and wiring including branch and feeder, above and below ground.
- Install fixture connections and rough-ins.
- Under supervision of the Foreman or an Electrician, operates a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of plans, drawings, specifications and work orders.
- Other non-technical tasks as assigned.
- Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
Candidates MUST be experienced and must be able to pass a drug screen. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply. Full-time positions with benefits and paid time off.